- The information contained in this website is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute or comprise advice on any matter. Any errors should be brought to the attention of IPAAG at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The copyright in the content of this website, to include the “Look and Feel” of the website as well as the layout and text, is protected. Any unauthorised copying or reproduction of any aspect of the website or any part of it is strictly prohibited (except to such extent permitted by law, if any).
- All material and information contained on this website is provided “As if” and “As Available” without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, howsoever arising. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, IPAAG will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage or any loss or damage arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use this website, or any facilities or services offered through this website. IPAAG cannot be liable for inaccuracies, errors, omissions or misleading information contained on or in this website.
- From time to time the website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only. The existence of a link does not signify that IPAAG endorses either the third party, their website, or its content or any of them. IPAAG is not responsible for the content of any external sites whether or not linked to or from this website. You agree that you will not arrange for any other website to be connected to any part of this website.
- If any term, condition, or provision of these terms and conditions is determined to be unlawful, invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions and provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
- This website, it’s use and all issues arising out of such use are governed by Irish Law and subject to the Irish Courts
This website is controlled and operated by IPAAG. If you have any comments or complaints regarding any of the services or products featured on this website, please forward a query to email@example.com